Immigration & Nationality
With constant changes to UK Immigration Law, you need professionals on your side who can guide you through the application process to give you the best chance of a favourable outcome.
We provide assistance with every aspect of Immigration Law. Through our understanding of the law in this area, we take practical steps to help our clients have a clear and complete understanding of their position and their immigration options and expertly guide and assist them in order to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Fiancé, Marriage, Partner, Dependent Child/Parent/Relative Applications
- Applications For Settlement – Indefinite Leave To Remain
- Visit/Tourists Visa
- Sponsorship Of Family Members Abroad For Entry To The UK
- Advice On Points-Based System For Working And Studying In The UK
- Family Reunion Applications
- British Citizenship Applications
- Investor &Business Category Applications
- Work Category Applications
- Student And Training Category Applications
- Human Rights-Based Applications For Discretionary Leave
- Applications To Switch Residence Permit Category
- Appeals Against Home Office Refusals Of Permission To Stay
- Challenging Orders For Deportation – Injunctive Relief
- Bail Applications For Immigration Detainees
Our highly qualified lawyers are experts in their field and are genuinely committed to excellence in every aspect of their work, providing clients with a timely, cost effective and highly personalised solution.
We are easily accessible with Consulting Offices based in London, Leeds & Kingston upon Hull where we have our head office. We provide a genuine alternative to large and medium-size law firms and boast a client-reach that extends far beyond the borders of the United Kingdom.
Call us on 01482 616 616 or 0800 037 1305 to book a consultation to discuss your issues and requirements.
Would you like us to contact you to talk more about what we can offer you and your business? Please fill in your details below and an advisor will contact you within 24hours.