Employment Law Fixed Fee Solutions
If you have an on-going need for an employment legal advice, we can enable you to spread your legal costs using our monthly retainer plan.
For a fixed minimum monthly payment which can be made by direct debit or standing order, you can enjoy priority access to advice, guidance and support from any of our solicitors at a mutually convenient time without the worry of the cost.
- Telephone advice from a dedicated employment lawyer (excludes Redundancy and TUPE and Employment Tribunal Representation) – at a level of support to suit your requirements
- Review of S1 statement of terms
- Review of standard employment handbook
- Provide you written recommendations and a quotation for implementation of our recommendations which may include the drafting of new contracts of employment, sets of policies and staff handbook
- Telephone advice for redundancy and TUPE issues
- Preparation of bespoke employment handbook
- Face-to-Face meetings at client premises – up to 2 per annum one of which can be a bespoke employment law training session to your HR Department
- Annual service review meeting
- Regular employment newsletter and Updates
- Legal advice and assistance outside of the terms & conditions of this scheme are available to all retainer customers at special discounted rates.
We will help you choose an appropriate level of service from the banded rates that we offer, taking into account the number of employees, your needs and risk profile. Each month you will receive a statement of account showing how much of the retainer fee has been used by your team and any surplus is rolled over into the following month. The level of usage will be reviewed every three months to ensure that the fee levels are correct for you.
With our Head Office based in Hull and two Consulting Offices in London and Leeds we are easily accessible for consultations. Call us on 01482 616 616 or 0800 037 1305 to book a free telephone consultation to discuss your issues and requirements.
Call us today to discuss a fixed fee solution that is perfect for your requirements.
Offer subject to terms and conditions