In the current economic climate when hiring to fill specialised employment positions or recruiting exceptionally talented students has never been more important in order to stay competitive, it is perhaps comforting to note that you do not have to avoid foreign employees who require special permits to work in the UK or branches outside the UK for that reason alone.
Hallmark Solicitors can assist you every step of the way guiding you through the maze of immigration rules to ensure you are fully compliant.
Hallmark Solicitors is a corporate law firm specialising in UK and international business law. Our lawyers are experts in business law with extensive experience in every aspect of UK business, employment and immigration law, US nationality and UAE nationality law.
At Hallmark Solicitors, we understand the particular challenges facing employers and sponsors and offer advice and assistance on a full range of employment and immigration related matters.
Our Immigration Services at a Glance:
- Certificates of sponsorship for Businesses and Educational Institutions
- Tier 1 (general), Tier 1 (post study work), EEA applications
- Business visitors
- Tier 1( Investor) and Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visas
- Tier 2 Migrants - (the Old Work Permit Scheme) and Tier 2 Intra Company Transfers
- Tier 2 Sportspeople and Tier 2 Ministers of Religion
- Tier 4 Sponsor’s Licence (Adult Students) and Tier 4 Sponsor’s Licence (Child Students)
- Tier 5 Intern Scheme applications
- Tier 5 (All Categories of Temporary Workers)
- Transfers within the European Union
- International immigration including Africa, UAE and USA
- Illegal Employee, UKBA raids, High Court and Tribunal Representations
- Civil penalty and compliance issues especially transport owners, agents and operators of haulage, ships and Aircrafts who run international services to the UK
- In-house training and general advisory services
Sponsor Licence Application
- Step by step guidance throughout Sponsorship application process.
- Support and training for authorised officers and other key roles involved in the application process
- Certificate of sponsorship/assigning certificate of sponsorship, eligibility, and entry clearance/leave to remain services
- Providing training and advise on how to obtain certificate of sponsorship/confirmation of acceptance for studies and entry clearance/leave to remain, training and continued compliance advisory services
- Advise franchises on compliance and procedure to protect brand name
- Advise in all areas of EU/EEA law and the movement of workers around Europe, Africa and the USA
- We offer training/seminars for level 1 and 2 users, HR teams and line-managers
Compliance & Procedure
- Advice on compliance and procedures, risk and documentation with the ultimate goal of preventing the employment of illegal workers
- Advice on measures to ensure compliance with business visitor rules and permissible business visitor activities
- Advice on compliance and procedures, for the transport industry, including carriers, hauliers and others who operate international transport services to the UK
- We also advise owners, agents and operators of ships and aircrafts who run international services to the UK
- Attend UKBA compliance visits and audits. We can also assist on mitigation or representation to the UKBA
Tribunal and High Court Challenges
- We represent clients in Court and Immigration Tribunal proceedings
- Emergency intervention on entry, deportation or illegal workers interventions
- Our experienced Litigation Team assist in civil penalties and prosecutions
- Our Employment and Litigation team are able to handle employment dispute as it relates to Immigration Regulations
Our team offer high quality service globally, and are accessible by email and virtually to our UK-based and non UK-based clients, and when requested, we will travel to meet with and personally represent clients.
With our Head Office based in Hull and two Consulting Offices in London and Leeds we are easily accessible for consultations. Call us on 01482 616 616 or 0800 037 1305 to book a consultation to discuss your issues and requirements.
Would you like us to contact you to talk more about what we can offer you and your business? Please fill in your details below and an advisor will contact you within 24hours.