Book A Consultation With An Immigration Advisor
Book a Consultation with an Immigration Advisor
The best way to start your immigration process is to have a personal consultation with one of our experienced registered immigration advisor. This allows you to obtain an initial assessment of your case before embarking on what can often be an expensive process or even making the wrong the application if you feel that you are happy to undertake this yourself.
Our solicitors will discuss your situation in an as much detail as time will allow and provide you with our assessment of your case based on the information we have to hand at that time.
Most clients book a face-to-face consultation, but we also offer consultations via Skype, email and phone.
The cost of the initial consultation is £120 and this includes:
- Advice on the relevant visa applications which may be available to you
- Information on the criteria for each of these visa types
- Any critical dates which might apply in your case
- Possible pitfalls or shortcomings in your case
- Details on the main stages in the application process
- An indication of the average processing time for the application
Preparing For Your Consultation
So that we can provide complete advice on your situation, we ask that you complete and email back the consultation form well ahead of the consultation.
Please bring the copies of the following documents to your consultation:
- Your current passport
- Your partner’s & dependant’s passport (if any)
- Any visas or biometric residence permit issued
- Any other documents related to your case
Our Consultation Policy
As time is precious and to help us serve all our clients better, please read our consultation policy before making an appointment.
We look forward to being of assistance to you.
With our Head Office based in Hull and two Consulting Offices in London and Leeds we are easily accessible for consultations. Call us on 01482 616 616 or 0800 037 1305 to book a consultation to discuss your issues and requirements.