Senior Company & Commercial Solicitor
Senior Company and Commercial Solicitor
A Senior Company and Commercial Solicitor is sought for this dynamic and forward looking commercial law practice based in East Yorkshire with consulting offices in Leeds. Candidates must possess drive, determination and ambition. Competitive remuneration package is offered along with early partnership/directorship opportunity for the right candidate. 5 years minimum PQE.
We require a Solicitor with extensive range of corporate experience which includes mergers, sales and acquisitions and drafting shareholders’ agreements and will also provide assistance to clients on a number of commercial matters including preparing and negotiating confidentiality agreements and drafting distribution agreements. Experience advising on multiple tendering projects and contract negotiations would also be desirable
Cases will include:
- Advising on Commercial and Corporate Law matters including corporate finance matters
- Company Reorganisations & restructures
- Mergers, acquisitions & disposals including share and asset sales and purchases including administrative acquisitions & disposals
- Commercial contracts, Terms of Business, Data Protection Agreements.
- Management buy-outs and buy-ins and advising on financing arrangements.
- Subscription and shareholders agreements including public share offering
- Advice to company directors on their corporate responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their legal career. You will ideally have a client following but not essential and be ready to engage in business development activities undertaken by the Firm. A competitive remuneration is offered.
The candidate must have extensive experience in Company Commercial Law matters. You must be ambitious, competent and personable, with excellent communication skills both written and oral. You must be able to manage and prioritise a busy caseload, all the while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail but with a pragmatic approach.
Centrally located in the heart of the business quarter of the City of Hull, with consulting offices in Leeds and London, Hallmark Solicitors is going from strength to strength. We are established and respected business lawyers with an enviable reputation based on excellence of service to clients, large and small both trading in the UK and internationally.
Interested candidates should contact:
Tel: 01482 616 616
Tel: 0845 6 808 251