Employment Law Advice Retainer
Managing the Risks
EMPLOYMENT LAW ANNUAL LEGAL ADVICE RETAINER
- Do you have an employee handbook/written policies and procedures covering all aspects or work and is this kept up to date in line with current legislation?
- Are all changes to the employee handbook communicated to staff?
- Are copies of handbooks/policies and procedure available for staff inspection?
- Do you have written grievance and disciplinary procedures?
- Have the relevant investigating/disciplinary officers been provided with adequate training in managing grievance and disciplinary procedures?
- Do you have unlimited 24 hour access to practical and legal advice n implementing your policies and procedures?
- Do you have insurance against representation at tribunal and potential awards to employees?
FIXED COST SOLUTION
Do all of your employees have a contract of employment/written statement of terms and are these reviewed/amended at least on an annual basis? You could spread your legal costs using our monthly retainer plan. For a fixed minimum monthly payment made by direct debit or standing order, you can enjoy priority access to, advice, guidance and support from any of our Solicitors at a mutually convenient time without the worry of the cost.
This service can include:
- Telephone advice from a dedicated employment lawyer (excludes Redundancy and TUPE and Employment Tribunal Representation) – at a level of support to suit your requirements.
- Preparation of S1 statement of terms.
- Preparation or Review of standard employment handbook.
- Preparation of standard employment contracts.
- Telephone advice for redundancy and TUPE issues.
- Preparation of bespoke employment handbook.
- Face-to-Face meetings at client premises – up to 2 per annum one of which can be a bespoke employment law training session to your HR Department.
- Annual service review meeting.
- Regular employment newsletter and Updates.
- Legal advice and assistance outside of the terms & conditions of this scheme are available to all retainer customers at special discounted rates.
We will help you choose an appropriate level of service from the banded rates that we offer, taking into account the number of employees, your needs and risk profile. Each month you will receive a statement of account showing how much of the retainer fee has been used by your team and any surplus is rolled over into the following month. The level of usage will be reviewed every three months to ensure that the fee levels are correct for you.
With our Head Office based in Hull and two Consulting Offices in London and Leeds we are easily accessible for consultations. Call us on 01482 616 616 or 0800 037 1305 to book a free telephone consultation to discuss your issues and requirements.
Would you like us to contact you to talk more about what we can offer you and your business? Please fill in your details below and an advisor will contact you within 24hours.